Articles on this Page
- 10/26/12--10:03: _Digital CPA postpon...
- 11/05/12--15:47: _Bill.com Featured i...
- 11/07/12--04:52: _Bill.com Adds Open ...
- 11/15/12--00:11: _Bill.com Wins Gold ...
- 11/18/12--06:54: _Bill.com November P...
- 11/20/12--01:14: _What I’m Thankful F...
- 12/03/12--01:14: _René Lacerte, Found...
- 12/05/12--07:39: _Bill.com sponsors w...
- 12/06/12--00:55: _Bill.com Now Availa...
- 12/11/12--02:43: _Intuit and Bill.com...
- 01/02/13--03:33: _You are the Champio...
- 01/07/13--00:37: _Stare Into My Cryst...
- 01/09/13--02:49: _Advancing in the ga...
- 01/16/13--00:11: _Bill.com Wins 2013 ...
- 01/17/13--00:11: _Bill.com Webinar wi...
- 01/18/13--00:58: _Bill.com Webinar Sh...
- 01/18/13--07:01: _Customer Reviews Bi...
- 01/22/13--01:27: _Bill.com and Expens...
- 01/22/13--23:41: _Bill.com’s Amazing ...
- 01/23/13--01:57: _Free Bill.com Webin...
- 10/26/12--10:03: Digital CPA postponed to December
- 11/05/12--15:47: Bill.com Featured in USA Today
- 11/07/12--04:52: Bill.com Adds Open APIs to Banking Platform
- 11/15/12--00:11: Bill.com Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2012
- 11/18/12--06:54: Bill.com November Product Release
- 11/20/12--01:14: What I’m Thankful For This Year
- 12/05/12--07:39: Bill.com sponsors webinar on why cloud is a game changer for CFOs
- 12/11/12--02:43: Intuit and Bill.com: Why Our Integration Works
- 01/02/13--03:33: You are the Champions: Thanks for an Award-Worthy Year
- 01/07/13--00:37: Stare Into My Crystal Ball: My Predictions for 2013
- 01/09/13--02:49: Advancing in the game of payables and receivables
- 01/16/13--00:11: Bill.com Wins 2013 Cloud Award
- 01/18/13--00:58: Bill.com Webinar Shares Secret Recipe for Franchise Success
- 01/18/13--07:01: Customer Reviews Bill.com on Sleeter.com
- 01/22/13--01:27: Bill.com and Expensify Announce Product Integration
- 01/22/13--23:41: Bill.com’s Amazing Race: Get In On The Final Lap!
- 01/23/13--01:57: Free Bill.com Webinar Offers Top Ten Reasons to be a “No Check” CEO
Customers, Friends and Family, AICPA has cancelled the Digital CPA conference scheduled for 10/28-30 due to weather on the east coast. The conference will be rescheduled for December 5-7 and we will keep you updated.
Excerpt from Small businesses tap into cloud for efficiency – by Roger Yu, USA TODAY "…..With a niche focus, developers can also breed innovations that weren't possible with software that came in boxes, such as integrating the functions of other software by using open developer tools, says Rene Lacerte, CEO of Bill.com, which specializes in billing. [...]
Banks Can Now Seamlessly Integrate Bill.com’s Cash Flow-Centric Banking Solution with Their SMB Offerings Boca Raton, Fla., 17th ANNUAL SMALL BUSINESS BANKING CONFERENCE— Nov. 7, 2012 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing, and cash management solutions for businesses, today introduced the next major milestone in its banking platform. Bill.com has added broad [...]
billcom73Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 12.04.50 PM
Company Named Top Winner in the ‘Support Department of the Year’ Category PALO ALTO, Calif. — Nov 15, 2012 – Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, has been named a gold winner in the Support Department of the Year category of the Best in [...]
Receive thanks from any key vendor – mail separate checks Schedule a lot of payments by check to the same vendor? If you schedule them for the same day, we’ve always combined the payments and mailed one check to your vendor. But sometimes you want to mail separate checks. Maybe you need a separate check [...]
It’s been another great year for the Bill.com family. We’ve gained new customers, made major technological strides, offered new solutions, and entered new markets, like banking.
René Lacerte – Insights From a Fourth-Generation Entrepreneur. CPA Advisor Executive Editor Darren Root sits down with René Lacerte to talk about his background, how he has grown two successful businesses and what he sees as the future of technology in the accounting profession. Read the Cover Story here: http://go.bill.com/fIFdF
Webinar Will Illustrate How To Become a “Strategic CFO” By Using The Latest Technology To Deliver The Highest Strategic Value PALO ALTO, CALIF.— Dec. 4, 2012 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it has teamed with leading cloud financial management company Intacct to [...]
Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing, and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it is now offering its popular integration with QuickBooks Online to those using QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise. Now even more QuickBooks users can seamlessly integrate Bill.com into their financial management systems and create tailored solutions for their distinct needs.
This week, I am pleased to announce our further integration with Intuit’s QuickBooks product line, including QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise. I’m pleased not just because this means QuickBooks’s more than four million SMB customers have an even easier way to integrate Bill.com into QuickBooks, but because this is the culmination of two great [...]
As 2012 comes to an end, I am pleased to be surrounded not just by wonderful family, friends and co-workers, but by a bevvy of glistening awards. I mention these awards not to brag, but to give thanks to you, our customers, for making them possible. 2012 was an amazing year for Bill.com. We’ve grown [...]
As an entrepreneur, one of the best parts of your job is coming up with great new ideas. And, working in the technology industry, some of the most fun comes each December when you are inevitably asked to speculate on what great new strides our industry will make in the coming year. While I don’t [...]
Play by your own rules – customize approval policies You pay a lot of bills. Before paying the big ones, you want someone to approve them. For the really big ones, you want several someones to approve (maybe even some particular someones). You aren't just anyone: you call the shots, you make the rules. Wanna [...]
Recognized in Best Software as a Service Category Palo Alto, Calif.— Jan. 16, 2013 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing, and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced it has been named a winner in the Best Software as a Service category of the 2012-2013 Cloud Awards Program. The cloud computing awards [...]
billcom73Screen Shot 2013-01-15 at 4.22.28 PMScreen Shot 2013-01-15 at 4.22.28 PM
Free Bill.com Webinar with Xero to Explore Why the Time is Now to Move Your Business to the Cloud Webinar Will Illustrate How Moving To The Cloud Can Save Time, Delight Customers, and Reduce Costs PALO ALTO, CALIF.— Jan. 17, 2013 —Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, [...]
FREE BILL.COM WEBINAR SHARES SECRET RECIPE FOR FRANCHISE MULTI-UNIT GROWTH Industry Guru Aziz Hashim Reveals How He Grew From One Store in 1996 To More Than 60 Restaurants PALO ALTO, CALIF.— Jan. 18, 2013 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it will explore how [...]
We are always so pleased to see customer testimonials appear online. Below is a blog from customer Tim Hughes which appeared on Sleeter.com this week. To read the article, click here: http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2013/01/smartvault-vs-bill-com
Bill.com and Expensify Announce Product Integration; Allows Users to Easily Streamline Expense Reports Integration Shows Momentum for the Bill.com Application Platform Which Has Open APIs For Developers PALO ALTO, CALIF. — Jan. 22, 2013 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced integration with Expensify, the [...]
billcom73Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 9.26.42 AM
One of Bill.com’s most powerful features is how simple we’ve made it for accountants to work with all their clients regardless of location via their own customizable consoles. These consoles, which can be branded with your company logo and accessed from your website, lets you set up distinct services tailored to the needs of each [...]
Explains the Competitive Edge Businesses Gain By Running Paperless Businesses, Insisting on Electronic Payments PALO ALTO, CALIF.— Jan. 23, 2013 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it will reveal how a new generation of “No Check” CEOs are saving money and increasing results [...]