Articles on this Page
- 12/13/12--06:18: _Bill.com Featured i...
- 12/18/12--00:50: _Our Next-Generation...
- 12/19/12--03:02: _Free Bill.com Webin...
- 01/02/13--03:33: _You are the Champio...
- 01/07/13--00:37: _Stare Into My Cryst...
- 01/09/13--02:49: _Advancing in the ga...
- 10/23/12--01:47: _Xero and Bill.com E...
- 10/24/12--04:35: _Bill.com Survey Fea...
- 10/25/12--01:21: _Thanks is Never Enough
- 10/26/12--01:45: _No Check, Please!
- 10/26/12--10:03: _Digital CPA postpon...
- 11/05/12--15:47: _Bill.com Featured i...
- 11/07/12--04:52: _Bill.com Adds Open ...
- 11/15/12--00:11: _Bill.com Wins Gold ...
- 11/18/12--06:54: _Bill.com November P...
- 11/20/12--01:14: _What I’m Thankful F...
- 12/03/12--01:14: _René Lacerte, Found...
- 12/05/12--07:39: _Bill.com sponsors w...
- 12/06/12--00:55: _Bill.com Now Availa...
- 12/11/12--02:43: _Intuit and Bill.com...
- 12/13/12--06:18: Bill.com Featured in Tech Crunch
- 01/02/13--03:33: You are the Champions: Thanks for an Award-Worthy Year
- 01/07/13--00:37: Stare Into My Crystal Ball: My Predictions for 2013
- 01/09/13--02:49: Advancing in the game of payables and receivables
- 10/24/12--04:35: Bill.com Survey Featured in CFO Magazine
- 10/25/12--01:21: Thanks is Never Enough
- 10/26/12--01:45: No Check, Please!
- 10/26/12--10:03: Digital CPA postponed to December
- 11/05/12--15:47: Bill.com Featured in USA Today
- 11/07/12--04:52: Bill.com Adds Open APIs to Banking Platform
- 11/15/12--00:11: Bill.com Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2012
- 11/18/12--06:54: Bill.com November Product Release
- 11/20/12--01:14: What I’m Thankful For This Year
- 12/05/12--07:39: Bill.com sponsors webinar on why cloud is a game changer for CFOs
- 12/11/12--02:43: Intuit and Bill.com: Why Our Integration Works
12/13/12 – Bill.com Opens The Data Behind The Business Transaction With A New Application Platform Powered By Open APIs By: Alex Williams Bill.com is opening the data behind the business with a new application platform powered by open APIs for third-party developers. The new platform allows developers to integrate native apps with Bill.com’s software so [...]
Last week was a big week at Bill.com. We have made many great technological advancements in this past year, but our next-generation application platform is perhaps one of our biggest leaps forward. For the first time, we are moving beyond accounting software by offering open APIs that enable developers to natively integrate applications ranging from [...]
Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it will offer franchise owners five steps to grow their franchises by five times in a replay of a free webinar on Thursday, December 20, at 11 a.m. PT.
As 2012 comes to an end, I am pleased to be surrounded not just by wonderful family, friends and co-workers, but by a bevvy of glistening awards. I mention these awards not to brag, but to give thanks to you, our customers, for making them possible. 2012 was an amazing year for Bill.com. We’ve grown [...]
As an entrepreneur, one of the best parts of your job is coming up with great new ideas. And, working in the technology industry, some of the most fun comes each December when you are inevitably asked to speculate on what great new strides our industry will make in the coming year. While I don’t [...]
Play by your own rules – customize approval policies You pay a lot of bills. Before paying the big ones, you want someone to approve them. For the really big ones, you want several someones to approve (maybe even some particular someones). You aren't just anyone: you call the shots, you make the rules. Wanna [...]
Both Companies Recognized with The Sleeter Group ‘Awesome Application’ Award Recognizing Integration, Ease-of-Use & Design THE SLEETER ASC CONFERENCE, Anaheim, CA. (Oct. 22, 2012) – Xero, a global leader of online accounting software, and Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced the upcoming integration capability between [...]
The Cloud | October 18, 2012 | CFO.com | US Some CFOs Still Find Cloud Ominous A new survey says most CFOs are aware of the cloud’s benefits, but still resist making the move. What’s up? A survey of 350 CFOs conducted last summer by software-as-a-service (SaaS) cash-flow operations firm Bill.com found that when CFOs automate their [...]
When you are an entrepreneur, people often assume that what drives you is the thrill of the game, the business of creating a new business, the excitement of raising money and convincing others to back your idea. But I think if you asked most entrepreneurs why they build companies, the answer would be more straightforward: [...]
In a day and age where people pay with their phones to get their morning coffee, it’s sometimes hard to believe that writing checks at the grocery store was once an everyday occurrence and not just an incredible headache (if you are the person behind the check-writer in line). It is almost strange to think [...]
billcom73Michael Profile Pic v2
Customers, Friends and Family, AICPA has cancelled the Digital CPA conference scheduled for 10/28-30 due to weather on the east coast. The conference will be rescheduled for December 5-7 and we will keep you updated.
Excerpt from Small businesses tap into cloud for efficiency – by Roger Yu, USA TODAY "…..With a niche focus, developers can also breed innovations that weren't possible with software that came in boxes, such as integrating the functions of other software by using open developer tools, says Rene Lacerte, CEO of Bill.com, which specializes in billing. [...]
Banks Can Now Seamlessly Integrate Bill.com’s Cash Flow-Centric Banking Solution with Their SMB Offerings Boca Raton, Fla., 17th ANNUAL SMALL BUSINESS BANKING CONFERENCE— Nov. 7, 2012 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing, and cash management solutions for businesses, today introduced the next major milestone in its banking platform. Bill.com has added broad [...]
billcom73Screen Shot 2012-11-07 at 12.04.50 PM
Company Named Top Winner in the ‘Support Department of the Year’ Category PALO ALTO, Calif. — Nov 15, 2012 – Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, has been named a gold winner in the Support Department of the Year category of the Best in [...]
Receive thanks from any key vendor – mail separate checks Schedule a lot of payments by check to the same vendor? If you schedule them for the same day, we’ve always combined the payments and mailed one check to your vendor. But sometimes you want to mail separate checks. Maybe you need a separate check [...]
It’s been another great year for the Bill.com family. We’ve gained new customers, made major technological strides, offered new solutions, and entered new markets, like banking.
René Lacerte – Insights From a Fourth-Generation Entrepreneur. CPA Advisor Executive Editor Darren Root sits down with René Lacerte to talk about his background, how he has grown two successful businesses and what he sees as the future of technology in the accounting profession. Read the Cover Story here: http://go.bill.com/fIFdF
Webinar Will Illustrate How To Become a “Strategic CFO” By Using The Latest Technology To Deliver The Highest Strategic Value PALO ALTO, CALIF.— Dec. 4, 2012 — Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it has teamed with leading cloud financial management company Intacct to [...]
Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, invoicing, and cash management solutions for businesses, today announced that it is now offering its popular integration with QuickBooks Online to those using QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise. Now even more QuickBooks users can seamlessly integrate Bill.com into their financial management systems and create tailored solutions for their distinct needs.
This week, I am pleased to announce our further integration with Intuit’s QuickBooks product line, including QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise. I’m pleased not just because this means QuickBooks’s more than four million SMB customers have an even easier way to integrate Bill.com into QuickBooks, but because this is the culmination of two great [...]